Flying By

I haven't written anything in the blog world for a while because I honestly don't know where to begin - so much to write about. So I'll just be random for now and keep random posts coming until I feel like I'm caught up, which will probably be never. I was just looking through some pictures and thinking man, David is growing up way too fast. With Michael it was all about, humm... which stage is he in? Let's read up on everything. What toys does he need? Does he need more interaction? Is he on schedule? etc. Now with child number 2 I have to make sure to pull out more toys for him. Oh, he's probably at this stage in life now. Wow, he's already crawling... and pulling up on furniture. No way. This is going too fast. Life and my perspective are so different. I never understood why people told me, child number one always gets the most pictures and it just goes downhill from there. I always thought, well I will love number 2 just as much as number 1, why wouldn't he have just as many pictures. I don't think that will happen to me. Wrong. Wow, now I completely understand what everyone was saying. Life is just busy. So in honor of child number 2, here's David in a nutshell.

March 19: Sitting and pushing forward.
Trying his first lollipop.
Eating mouthfuls of sand in Florida.
Finding his feet. Enjoying his cousin's exersaucer.
Getting to know cousin Maia. First time on the grass enjoying the sun.
First carousel ride at Walt Disney World.

Strawberry picking.
Playing with his cousin Joseph. Back to the beach... can't keep him away from the sand.

Some shots on his first Easter.
Chilling on the backyard deck.


April 15- First model rocket launch. Yes, the sun is out back at home!
At the Wisconsin Dells. He's a pro at solid foods.