We decided to combine this blog, Dan's blog, and my recipe blog into one and switch over from Blogger to WordPress. Dan's been using WordPress for some of his other sites for a while now and raves about how easy it is to upload pictures and create layouts. I'm all for that. Sometimes blogger can be so frustrating when I'm trying to upload more than just a few pictures and get them into some decent format and add tags and text in my layout. I'll let you know if WordPress is really that great after I get used to it, but so far, I am really liking the new interface and it was super easy to import all our old posts. Looks like it is a winner. The new site is still a bit of a work in progress, but here's the address anyway: http://www.danandcarolyn.info. Please feel free to leave any comments and suggestions. It really is exciting when we get one or two.
Labels: FYI