Spring is taking WAY to long to get here... we had a horrible -20 degree day last week and I thought I was going to die. It looks beautiful outside, but it is FREEEZZING! I keep saying, one of these days I'm going to take a picture of a -20 degree day to show you how nice it looks outside. So deceiving. I am getting sick of the indoors and as great as our basement is, Mikey can only handle so many hours of sliding across the treadmill and jumping in his ballpit/jumper.
Okay, he loves it and can't get enough of playing in the basement. Can you tell by that huge grin? Maybe it's just me who's ready for the outdoors.
Mikey actually took this picture of David and me. He loves taking pictures. What kid doesn't?
Anyhow, I can't complain. Today it was 50 degrees outside!! So warm. Perfect for a little BBQ action. We pulled out our grill from the garage, cleaned it up, and threw on the coals. Dan cooked up some heavenly food. I love, love, LOVE it when he cooks. It was a bit chilly, but so nice to get outdoors.
Labels: everyday life, family