Just a few pictures from around our house. I've gotten a little bit into gardening this summer.
Here are the front walkway hostas, given to us by our neighbor, and evergreens which will hopefully add some color during the long winter. Lately a few of the spring flowers have budded again. Strange.

Double impatience. Which does great in the shade but super wilts in the afternoon sun.

Astatic lilies. Which were just beautiful in bloom.



The sweet william was planted from seeds (thanks, Heather). Doing really well, but have yet to bloom.

2 lilac bushes which should bloom next Spring (behind Mikey). Hopefully preventing kids from falling down into the basement well.

Mikey diggin up the rocks.

Our little
herb garden dried up and died before we could harvest it. I'll have to try something else next summer... the herb growing wasn't as easy as I thought it would be. I think it just got too much sun. And was I supposed to thin them out? I think that added to their death as well.