So the word is out. We are happy to announce that we are expecting baby number two, due September 1st. I went in for checkup number two today at 14 weeks and just happened to see the baby on the ultrasound again. Seemed much bigger than when I saw it for the first time 4 weeks ago, but I'm pretty sure it was greatly magnified (as the doctor reaffirmed). Unfortunately I still didn't catch a glance at the sex. Bummer, we'll have to keep you guessing for another 6 weeks until the big ultrasound. I did, however, see the brain lopes, spinal cord, hands and feet and let me tell you, it is just so exciting. I haven't been too sick, although I caught some sore throat/runny nose bug recently from Michael, but am glad the 1st trimester along with the morning sickness seems to be over. My sister Michelle is due is April, and other sister Kelly is due in May, so once again all of us are pregnant at the same time and will have little ones within months of each other. Fun, fun. Well, just wanted to share the news that our little family is growing... along with my tummy. :)

Labels: everyday life, family