I purchased these crayons to add some excitement to Mikey's baths and they were a big hit. He colored every wall and even the ledge of the bath. Great fun until I tried to wipe it clean. Let me just say, after massive scrubbing there are still remnants of blue crayon on the bathtub. Moral of the story: next time you are considering buying bath crayons, don't buy the Expressions 12pc Bath Crayons. The phrase on the back "easily wipes off with any wet cloth or sponge" is referring only to when the kid colors on himself and not when you are trying to wipe it off the tub. :) So, I am told other bath colors really do wipe off. If you know which ones those are, please let me know because for the time being we are sticking to bath toys.
The Family
Carolyn, Dan, David, & Michael
Blog Archive
Other Sites
Dinner Fusion
©2008.All rights Reserved Bath Crayons
The Chan Family - Design by Blogger Templates