Since Michael is so fond of dogs lately, Dan had a great idea to have him dress up as a puppy. My mom brought the cutest little costume up with her when she came to visit and it was perfect (thanks Mom). Mikey loved his tail and would sick out his tongue and pant on command. Friday night before Halloween, the ward trunk-or-treat ended up taking place inside due to poor weather. Michael had no idea what was going on as he walked down a hallway lined full of people in costumes. He just stared as I said trick-or-treat at each person for him. I felt ridiculous. But he had a great ol' time carrying his big bag of candy around to all the festivities in the gym. Dan pulled out a sucker for him and he was in heaven.

We weren't planning on trick-or-treating around the neighborhood, but after no one showed up at our door, I decided our neighborhood (row of townhouses actually) needed at least one trick-or-treater. So Mikey and I went around and introduced ourselves to the neighbors, and Michael got the hang of reaching in the candy bowls and filling up his bucket with candy. Since he was the only one stopping by, he got a ton of candy. I'm not sure why he looks so upset in the picture with all his candy. He was really super excited about pouring it all out. It is probably because I had to keep sticking his hat back on to make the pictures look "cute" (once again, he is not a fan of hats).