Unpacking & Walking

While Dan and I are slowly unpacking the house, Mikey is quickly perfecting walking. He's taking more and more steps every day. Started getting a bit more daring just as we were leaving Provo and now he's practically a pro. Take a look at his little video: (You'll have to excuse the diaper and messy shirt- his pants were a bit too big and he squirmed out of them during his afternoon nap- and I can't seem to keep his stains off his collar no matter what bib I use). :)



I love how he takes a little break in between his walking to examine the toothbrush on the floor with his little squatting. Did you notice he gets right back up without touching the ground? Amazing! Some strong little legs. I'm just hoping he won't tear up the linoleum in the kitchen too badly with his dragging everything across the floor lately- as seen with my keys at the end of the video. :)

He seems to be having a blast discovering everything everywhere in our new home. There are too many boxes everywhere and just when I think I've finished unloading boxes for one room, I find more piled in the garage. I am just glad to have room to store the boxes for now. We are in the process of finishing our basement, so we have to keep everything out of the basement for now. Had the carpenter walk through yesterday and the electricians and plumbers should be coming out soon. The construction could begin as soon as later on this week (if we are lucky). We are just hoping to have it done before Dan starts school and for now it's looking pretty optimistic.

Here's a few more pictures of Michael sitting on his little truck- he's so funny; has yet to sit forward on it. :)