Little Clapper

I woke up this morning to cute little Michael in our bed clapping his hands with sheer excitement. Who knows what he was thinking. It's his new favorite pastime ever since he learned how to put his little hands together. He gets so excited it's so cute. Here's a little video clip of him yesterday clapping away. I just love his little scrunched face:



Here's some more of his cute little faces as he claps:

Mother's Day was just wonderful. Dan cooked up a wonderful meal of "Surf & Turf" (stake & shrimp) with mashed potatoes, artichokes, and sweet corn. Gave me a sweet card from he and Mikey and a beautiful pot of planted pink roses which should continue to bloom over the summer.

In honor of my first Mother's Day, I'd like to post a link to a cute little video card my grandmother sent me. The video starts out a little slow, but it is really touching and so true to everyday life as a mother. I tried to find a hard copy of the little story, but couldn't track it down. So in the meantime, you'll have to enjoy it through the link below. Happy Mother's Day!

http://www.tonyrobbins.com/Marketing/Mothersday/motherDay.html#ec=13553