So I'm a little late posting this, but how can I leave out Halloween? The weather this year was just perfect and I almost thought Michael's costume would be too hot. I never imagined that would happen. We wore light jackets and it was so nice. Mikey got the hang of trick-or-treating right away. After each door Michael would say, "Another house?" and get so excited he could run to the next one. He had so much fun and wanted to go again the next day. I had to explain to him that it only happens one night a year.
David was so cute dressed up in the little pea in the pod costume. He sat in the stroller the whole time, took a nap and only got a little fussy at the end when he was hungry. Mikey was a rat- Remy from movie Ratatouille if you have seen it. I came across the costume and thought, how can I make a rat cute? Then I remembered Remy, so Mikey was a rat of all things. I found some tall chef's hat at our local restaurant supply store so Dan and I wore those around. I don't think anyone got the connection, but we had fun.

