Cookie Addiction

I have a new favorite cookie that I am totally in love with- the Reese's chewy chocolate cookies. While I was pregnant with David I craved cookies like every day, so I been making cookies quite regularly for the past 9 months. I finally found one that is perfectly soft and chewy and freezes really well and this is it. (I have a weird habit of freezing half of the cookies I make. This way I won't eat as many and somehow think I can have some for later). This time they didn't last in the freezer very long- they were so addicting. If you'd like the recipe you can find it at my new website: http://dinnerfusion.blogspot.com. It's my latest work in progress; a collection of all my favorite recipes. Basically it's suppose to aid me in deciding what's for dinner since I never seem to know what to make.

By the way, one of my favorite songs growing up was C is for Cookie. Maybe that's why I love cookies so much. I never watched Sesame Street much, but always loved this song because Carolyn and cookie start with C. I'll admit, I have a huge sweet tooth. Are the rumors true that Cookie Monster's been replaced by some vegetable guy now?