A few Fridays ago we took a little trip to our local zoo. The main one around here is up in the Twin Cities, about a 75 minute drive, so we decided to check out the free one in Byron, about 10 minutes away. I thought it would be a great place to take Michael since he seems so fond of animals lately. Turns out this place was more like a petting zoo with farm animals and a few other animals behind cages- one black bear, a fox, cougar, otters, and a few other animals like owls, eagles, turkeys, and badgers. It took us not more than 45 minutes to view all the exhibits. Michael was scared of the cows, and more interested in the waterfall in the bear cage than the bear itself. However, he loved running around the grass and poking his head through the fences. We took a million pictures that day (Dan taking one of every exhibit for the record) and here are a few. I added the scrapbook page I made at the end as well, just for fun.




Labels: michael, outdoors, scrapbooking